Home › Forums › General Forum › 5 Biggest Influencers of Mobile App Development
This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Alice Porter 2 months, 1 week ago.
As consumer trends change, so will technological developments. Mobile app development is solely based on the latest technology and how people decide to use them, and what the latest user interests are.
Applications find success at times, take the app Vine, for example, which hit a peak of interest in 2015-2016, but has since died out as users moved on to the next trend. Every applications success is based on how much people interact with it, and that is defined by the technology that people want to use. Here are 5 of the biggest influencers of mobile app development:
– Wearable devices – such as the apple watch, new apps are being designed in correspondence with wearable devices and as these become more of a norm, so will applications that
– M-Commerce – as consumers turn to their phones over desktops to make purchases, mobile app development will have to change also.
– Smart everyday objects – such as smart heating systems
– UX Design – there is a further push towards user experience design, apps will need to be designed solely with the consumer in mind
– Motion sensors – build-in smartphone motion sensors
mobile app development
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2015, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.