Home › Forums › Service and Repair › How to fix Windows 10 BSOD – Blue Screen Crashes?
Tagged: Blue, errors, screen, windows 10
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by garry wilson 1 year, 5 months ago.
If you get BSOD (Windows 10 Blue Screen Error) while upgrading to Windows 10, follow these steps:
• Setup will automatically go back to previous version.
• Run the upgrade installer again.
• Delete all files in Software Distribution folder under Windows folder in C Drive.
• Go to BIOS by pressing DELETE while booting and enable UEFI Boot.
• Run Setup.exe from the created installation media.
If the above mentioned steps don’t resolve your problem, feel free to connect the Windows 10 Technical Support for 24 X 7 expert help. Visit here – http://www.godhelpu.com/windows-10-blue-screen-error
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2018, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.