DOWNLOAD WEBINAR WORKBOOK
Certification: Eligible for 1 CE credit from the ACI
This 60-minute webinar will feature Craig Diener, Senior Product Manager at Universal Medical, who has over 23 years of experience in Nuclear Medicine.
The webinar will cover:
• What cameras work best for specific clinical applications
• Notable features/differentiators of the different cameras
• Patient volume in regards to demand for scans and workload limits for camera
• Budget factors to keep in mind
• Facility requirements checklist
Webinar Wednesday would like to thank our sponsor Universal Medical. Universal Medical has nurtured a business philosophy founded on offering comprehensive nuclear medicine equipment services at a reduced price. Universal Medical’s products and services include, NEW and reconditioned nuclear imaging systems, quality parts, excellent equipment service, training courses for health care technology managers, camera system moves, technical and clinical support, flexible financing options, and more. Visit www.uni-med.com for more information.
© 2018, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.