The TechNation Listserv is used to connect with other Biomedical/Clinical Engineering Service Professionals to discuss topics related to the medical equipment service industry. Equipment problems, service manuals, job opportunities, etc. are only a few of the topics which have been discussed.
The TechNation Listserv is an email program where you can post and receive timely answers to important questions with your peers.
Members include the TechNation Community which is comprised of Biomedical and Clinical Engineering Professionals from in-house, 3rd independent organizations, students, OEM’s, etc.
Anyone who has an interest in the Biomedical engineering industry is welcome to join. If for any reason the service does not meet your needs, simply sign off at your command.
ALL CONTENT ON THE TECHNATION LISTSERV IS PUBLIC DOMAIN. IT MAY BE PRINTED WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION OR RECOGNITION AND ARCHIVED ON OUR SITE.
1. What is the cost of this service?
This service is complimentary.
2. How do I join TechNation ListServ?
Simply go to the sign up page. Click here.
3. I forgot my password. How do I retrieve or change it?
To get a password reminder, visit the signup page and enter your email address in the “Unsubscribe or edit options” box.
4. How do I unsubscribe from TechNation ListServ?
To unsubscribe, visit the login page and click “Unsubscribe”.
5. How do I set up a daily-digest feed?
Login to your account, here and navigate to “Your Listserv Subscription Options”. Set the “Set Digest Mode” option to either “on” or “off”.
6. How do I change my account email address?
Login to your account, here and navigate to “Changing your Listserv memebership information”. Click on “Change My Address and Name” and proceed with your changes.
7. Where can I find archived subject matter?
The TechNation ListServ Archives are located here. View topics by clicking on “Thread”, “Subject”, “Author” or “Date”.
8. How do I post a question or answer?
Compose an email addressed to email@example.com.
9. How can I find out my settings that the ListServ has for me?
Login to your account, here
10. I send mail for everyone to read but I never see it. Is it really getting out there?
Yes. You will not receive messages that are written by you.
11. Can I sell stuff via TechNation ListServ?
Members may list equipment they have for sale (e.g., at their hospital) provided they are not formally in the business of selling equipment. If you have a business or work for a business that sells equipment, you MAY NOT use TechNation ListServ to advertise your product.
12. Can I post job openings on TechNation ListServ?
We would rather you post your job opening on http://community.1technation.com/groups/career-opportunities-and-searches/.
13. Is the list down? I am not getting emails.
If the Archives Page is down. Our listserv is down. If the Archives Page is not down, the listserv is not down. If you are having problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Are the “Out of Office” replies still a problem?
They shouldn’t be anymore. With our new system, we are able to target these annoying, automatic responses in any variation/form that they are in.
Register for the Listserv
Visit the Archives
*By entering your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding TechNation Magazine, Webinars, and Exclusive Promos.
© 2021, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.