Be advised, refreshing the page will cause the video to start from the beginning.
*Please ensure your name is entered correctly as this is how it will appear on your certificate.
Certification: Eligible for 1 CE credit from the ACI
DOWNLOAD WEBINAR WORKBOOK
This 60-minute webinar will feature experts from Universal Medical. Join the Universal Medical team as they discuss Medical Equipment Advisory Notices – Impacts and Best Practices.
Attendees will learn:
1. Definitions and Terminology
2. Examples of Advisory Notices and potential problems
3. Prior to notice
4. What to do when you receive an Advisory Notice
5. What to do if your department is down due to an Advisory Notice
6. After notice support and fix
7. Finalization of Advisory Notice
8. How a Quality Service Provider can help
9. Your role in the Advisory notices
Webinar Wednesday would like to thank our sponsor Universal Medical! Universal Medical has nurtured a business philosophy founded on offering comprehensive nuclear medicine equipment services at a reduced price. Universal Medical’s products and services include, new and reconditioned nuclear imaging systems, quality parts, excellent equipment service, training courses for health care technology managers, camera system moves, technical and clinical support, flexible financing options, and more. Visit www.uni-med.com for more information.
* MD Publishing takes every precaution to ensure accuracy of content; however, the information, opinions, and statements expressed in the webinars and advertisements herein are those of the writer and/or advertiser, and not those of our company.
© 2018, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.