Be advised, refreshing the page will cause the video to start from the beginning.
Certification: Eligible for 1 CE credit from the ACI
DOWNLOAD WEBINAR WORKBOOK
This 60-minute webinar will feature Matt Tomory, VP of Ultrasound Center of Excellence, and Ted Lucidi, Clinical Insights and Customer Experience of Innovatus Imaging. Accreditation is one of the most critical aspects of imaging facility operations, yet many clinical engineers are unaware of where their facility’s stand and what they personally are responsible for on a day-to-day compliance basis. What you don’t know could be impacting your operational and diagnostic efficiencies. This educational session is designed to create awareness of the importance of the role clinical engineers play and how to do so efficiently and effectively.
Beyond understanding the purposes and objective of accreditation, attendees will learn:
1. Testing criteria that each board requires relative to ultrasound image quality.
2. Performing common tests using several transducer models.
3. Assessing transducer performance in the field per the various boards’ requirements.
4. Acquiring and assembling the Quality Control data required for accreditation.
5. Affordable tips to reduce your operational costs while maintaining accreditation standards.
Webinar Wednesday would like to thank our sponsors Innovatus Imaging! Innovatus Imaging sees beyond boundaries to help health care professionals provide better patient care. The company offers the widest breadth of repair capabilities, taking a holistic approach by coupling reverse engineering and rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality of repair and yield rates. For more information visit www.innovatusimaging.com.
* MD Publishing takes every precaution to ensure accuracy of content; however, the information, opinions, and statements expressed in the webinars and advertisements herein are those of the writer and/or advertiser, and not those of our company.
*By entering your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding TechNation Magazine, Webinars, and Exclusive Promos.
© 2020, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.