Be advised, refreshing the page will cause the video to start from the beginning.
*Please ensure your name is entered correctly as this is how it will appear on your certificate.
Certification: Eligible for 1 CE credit from the ACI
This 60-minute webinar will feature Ben Stock, Director of Healthcare Product Development at Ordr. As the pace of innovation increases in healthcare organizations, so does the growth of connected IoT and IoMT in the network. These devices aren’t always designed with security in mind. They introduce a new attack surface and any downtime impacts patient safety. As every healthcare organization prioritizes the need for visibility and security of these devices, the key consideration is “How to quantify the ROI” of a medical device cybersecurity project.
In this webinar, Ben will discuss the following:
– The top use cases for companies in medical device cybersecurity
– Real-world case studies where organizations are seeing value in medical device cybersecurity deployments
– The considerations for a medical device cybersecurity project
– Building an ROI-based business case in your organization.
Webinar Wednesday would like to thank our sponsor Ordr. Ordr’s focus is on making IoT device security simple through zero-touch agentless deployment, one common platform for multiple stakeholders, and enabling the complete device security lifecycle. Discover all devices, profile device behavior and risks, and automate response for any connected device– IoT, IoMT or OT device. Visit ordr.net for more information.
* MD Publishing takes every precaution to ensure accuracy of content; however, the information, opinions, and statements expressed in the webinars and advertisements herein are those of the writer and/or advertiser, and not those of our company.
*By entering your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding TechNation Magazine, Webinars, and Exclusive Promos.
© 2020, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.