Be advised, refreshing the page will cause the video to start from the beginning.
*Please ensure your name is entered correctly as this is how it will appear on your certificate.
DOWNLOAD WEBINAR WORKBOOK
Certification: Eligible for 1 CE credit from the ACI
This 60-minute webinar features Dennis Wulf, Founder of Innovatus Imaging. Join Dennis as he presents a working understanding of what this quality certification means, why it matters for healthcare facilities and what to expect from repair providers that are ISO 13485 certified and those that are not. Dennis has more than 35 years of experience working with medical devices specializing in ultrasound. He’s led successful development of ultrasound imaging of metals and composites using medical ultrasound hardware with propriety software and unique probe designs.
Attendees will learn how ISO 13485 sets forth protocols and standards for:
1. Handling complaints.
2. Executing corrective procedures.
3. Documenting repair procedures.
4. Qualifying sources for materials and suppliers.
5. Testing procedures for validating compliance and performance expectations.
Webinar Wednesday would like to thank our sponsors Innovatus Imaging! Innovatus Imaging sees beyond boundaries to help health care professionals provide better patient care. The company offers the widest breadth of repair capabilities, taking a holistic approach by coupling reverse engineering and rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality of repair and yield rates. For more information visit www.innovatusimaging.com.
* MD Publishing takes every precaution to ensure accuracy of content; however, the information, opinions, and statements expressed in the webinars and advertisements herein are those of the writer and/or advertiser, and not those of our company.
*By entering your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding TechNation Magazine, Webinars, and Exclusive Promos.
© 2021, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.