Be advised, refreshing the page will cause the video to start from the beginning.
*Please ensure your name is entered correctly as this is how it will appear on your certificate.
Certification: Eligible for 1 CE credit from the ACI
This 60-minute webinar will feature Danielle Updegraff and Chris Thompson, both of CenTrak as well as Dave Wiedman of Vizzia Technologies. Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) professionals are constantly looking for ways to reduce costs, streamline processes and improve patient care. Clinical and RTLS experts will discuss how to successfully implement Real-time Location Systems (RTLS) in hospitals. Speakers will share best practices, lessons learned and ROI results from “go live” deployments at nationally recognized health systems of HCA Healthcare and Indiana University Health.
Attendees will learn:
– Key components of creating an effective asset tracking program
– Stakeholder collaboration between Biomed, Clinical staff and IT
– Identifying and prioritizing expensive mobile medical equipment
– Operational “Go Live” rollout, lessons learned and best practices
– Develop and measure KPIs & ROI via reports and staff feedback
Webinar Wednesday would like to thank our sponsors Vizzia Technologies and CenTrak. Vizzia Technologies, a leading software and managed service provider of RTLS for healthcare organizations; and CenTrak, a leader of enterprise locating and sensing services that is trusted by more than 1,700 healthcare organizations around the world. Visit vizziatech.com and centrak.com for more information.
* MD Publishing takes every precaution to ensure accuracy of content; however, the information, opinions, and statements expressed in the webinars and advertisements herein are those of the writer and/or advertiser, and not those of our company.
*By entering your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding TechNation Magazine, Webinars, and Exclusive Promos.
© 2021, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.