1. Herman McKenzie of The Joint Commission provided updates and details on compliance for healthcare facilities.
2. The recently elected 2019 Indiana Biomedical Society Board Members are President Susan Sowders, Vice President Jay McKinney, Treasurer Michael Shannon, Secretary Alexis Glore, and Trustee Benjamin Esslinger.
3. Danielle McGeary, Vice President, Healthcare Technology Management at AAMI, led a special one-day AEM Seminar and CBET exam during this year’s symposium.
4. Pronk Technologies Vice President, Greg Alkire of Pronk Technologies leading Metrology/Tolerance/Uncertainty of Biomedical Test Equipment to a packed classroom.
5. TechNation is always happy to brave the cold to support the Indiana Biomedical Symposium. This year TechNation hosted a special happy hour during IBS 2019, sponsored the conference badges, and networked with attendees inside the exhibit hall.
© 2018, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.