Be advised, refreshing the page will cause the video to start from the beginning.
*Please ensure your name is entered correctly as this is how it will appear on your certificate.
Certification: Eligible for 1 CE credit from the ACI
In this 60-minute webinar, join expert Jahan Azizi, Special Projects Manager of Healthmark Industries, as he provides an overview of the HTM professional’s role as it pertains to patient safety with a specific focus on safety-related endoscopes. He will discuss the importance of reporting requirements to the FDA with examples of reported problems and how PM can help with preventing potential harm to patients from the compromised endoscope.
Azizi will cover the following items:
• Define the HTM Profession & professionals
• What do HTM professionals do
• Define what is a medical device & types
• The role of HTM professionals in the hospital as related to Patient Safety
• What is reporting and why is it important, examples
• Endoscope clinical use and history
• Scope design (angles, internal lumens, etc.)
• A look inside the endoscope
• Technologies that require PM and expertise of the HTM professionals
• Endoscope leak test
• Enhanced Inspection technologies, and
• Sample Extraction devices for Chemical testing.
Webinar Wednesday would like to thank our sponsor Healthmark. Since 1969, Healthmark Industries Company, Inc. has developed and marketed innovative solutions to aid healthcare facilities in their delivery of surgical instruments and other lifesaving medical devices to patients. Healthmark Industries’ mission is to continue to innovate, support and serve the healthcare provider industry and support services that make it possible to deliver quality healthcare. Visit hmark.com for more information.
* MD Publishing takes every precaution to ensure accuracy of content; however, the information, opinions, and statements expressed in the webinars and advertisements herein are those of the writer and/or advertiser, and not those of our company.
*By entering your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding TechNation Magazine, Webinars, and Exclusive Promos.
© 2021, TechNation Magazine. Site designed by MD Publishing, Inc.